SARC 7Mhz WSPR Contest
The SARC WSPR contest is intended as a social contest for those members who have built the club WSPR TX or members who wish to use their own transceiver to participate.
There are only a few basic rules which are as follows: -
- Band – 40m
- Date / Time – from 19th April 00:00-23:59 on Good Friday
- Duration of the contest – 48 hours
- There are 2 classes: -
- SARC WSPR TX
- QRO using alternative transmitter \ software
- Antenna - Wire or vertical antennas only
- For WSJT-X users it is recommended you install the latest version (v2) of the software and set the Tx fraction % for a transmission every 4 minutes
- For those of you not using the SARC WSPR unit please set your transmitter to the minimum power
- The winners will be based on results from the website www.wsprnet.org and winners in each class
- The station in each class who received the most unique reports during the period of the contest
- The station who achieved a report from the greatest distance in each class
Good luck !